Are you fed up working from home for months at a stretch? Are you yearning to step out for a mini-vacation? Well, maybe you should.
Working constantly day in and day out from the same space, following the same routine, can increase stress levels or make you feel disinterested in your work. Although frequent breaks between work can help you relax, nothing beats a “destination working” experience! Watch the video on destination working below.
You may be aware of a destination wedding, but what is destination working? Destination working is nothing but clubbing your vacation and work – working from an exotic location, simply put. You can plan a weekend getaway to any of your favourite leisure destinations, breathe in the fresh air, walk on the seashore or relax by a picturesque lake and, at the same time, continue working.
But did you know that destination working or the popular term “workation” can also have a positive impact on your overall productivity? Sit back and scroll through while we explain this little secret!
Destination Working Boosts Productivity: Here’s How
1. Relaxed ambience helps you destress
How do you feel sipping your favourite drink, soaking in the alluring view of lush green valleys and listening to the sweet chirps of birds? Relaxing? Stress-free?
Being in a relaxed ambience calms you down and relaxes you. The ambience can be anything – a beautiful beach with the waves crashing on the shore, a calm and tranquil lakeside destination or a gorgeous hill station nestled amidst dense forests, surrounded by hills and mountains.
Travel to your favourite leisure destination and you will instantly experience a sense of calm wash over you.
2.Travelling to your favourite destination keeps you happy
If you fall in love with a destination, you just can’t stop visiting it again and again, don’t you? Every time you visit your favourite leisure destination you find something new, something unique that keeps you coming back for it. You may have beautiful memories associated with friends or family or it might also be the first time you solo travelled to this place!
Whatever it is, travelling to your comfort place (if we can term that) makes you happy and blissful. Now, imagine working from here. Won’t it be a double dose of happiness?
3. Break from daily home chores
Let’s be honest. Household chores are the biggest interruptions in the current work-from-home scenario. With constant lockdowns and unlock processes happening back and forth, you are forced to stay in and take care of all chores by yourself and also give your 100% at work. Fetching groceries and essentials, sanitizing and disinfecting your house, cooking, cleaning, washing and the list is endless.
Break free from your redundant routine and travel to the place you love. After all, working from a great locale with a great view builds positive vibes in you.
4. Spending more time with nature boosts positivity and productivity
There’s a reason why spending time with nature is important. Apart from enjoying the beauty around, you get some time to remove your mind off of work and focus more on the present moment. You get time to reflect, introspect and sometimes come up with new and innovative ideas. Being one with nature also boosts positivity and productivity as you come up with a new perspective or new solution to solve a problem in hand which ultimately makes you feel more confident.
5. Stay safe in a hotel following strict hygiene protocols
Destination working also means you work from a safe and hygienic place with all amenities. And if you are unsure which hotel to check-in to, book a Treebo!
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, Treebo Hotels has launched the Treebo Hygiene Shield program which covers every safety aspect of your stay – right from thermal screening, contactless check-in, thoroughly sanitized and disinfected rooms and public areas, in-room dining facility to a safe check-out from the property.
You can enjoy working from your favourite destination without having to worry about hygiene and safety. You can use the high-speed internet available in the hotel, order meals in the room*, relax and watch your most-loved shows or just step out for a walk.
*Meal availability is subject to the functioning of the in-house restaurants. Guests are requested to confirm before check-in.
What is Treebo Hygiene Shield?
The sanitizing protocols under Treebo Hygiene Shield followed by our housekeeping staff for sanitizing the guest rooms include:
- Cleaning every high touchpoint in the guest rooms and washrooms with 4% Virex solution and clean cloth before check-in.
- Changing the bed linen once in every two days or as and when requested by the guest to avoid frequent entry into the guest room.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the tea kettle, mugs and glasses by washing them with Vim Gel and hot water and then drying them with a clean cloth.
- Providing a bracket with a sanitizer dispenser and a box of tissues in every guest room and refilling the same regularly.
- Cleaning the AC grill filter and disinfecting it with 4% Virex solution before reinstalling.
- A Room Hygiene Safety poster is placed on the bathroom door facing the room for you to go through.
Your stays are sorted. But what about safe travel? Well, we have a few suggestions for you to travel safely to your destination as well.
How to travel safely to your destination?
Safety and good hygiene is the only way of protecting yourself from Covid-19 virus in case you plan to travel or vacation. Some of the safety precautions and guidelines prescribed by the WHO and the Ministry of Health include:
- Do not travel if you are sick or feeling unwell.
- Always wear a mask and disposable while stepping out or interacting with anyone.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Carry a sanitizer, disinfectant spray, tissues and clean cloth while travelling and sanitize the seat before sitting on it.
- Avoid handshakes or touching anyone.
- Adhere strictly to social distancing norms and maintain a 6-feet distance while interacting with any person.
- Do not discard used masks and gloves in the open. Always throw them in a closed waste-bin.
- Avoid using the gym, swimming pool etc. in the hotel even if it is open to the public.
- Seek medical help immediately in case you observe any Covid-19 symptoms.
Treebo Hotels are also ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) certified hotel chain, which implies we follow top-notch quality and safety protocols. Book a stay, visit www.treebo.com or call us on +91 9322800100 for details.