Treebo Hotels is now an ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) certified hotel chain that received its QMS certificate from KVQA in May’2020. Treebo Hotels cleared the stringent quality standards of ISO 9001:2015 which elucidates a number of processes such as aligning the business objective and intent with the QMS, demonstrating commitment and leadership by the top management, good planning to address organizational risks, changes, etc. KVQA verified all these standards followed by Treebo Hotels, post which the hotel chain obtained its QMS certificate. Obtaining ISO 9001 certification further validates and recognizes the company’s commitment to meeting globally recognized Quality Standards.
As an organization, we have been certified to be fully compliant with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We have several teams distributed across different cities that closely monitor the safety and quality standards of all our properties to ensure a good quality stay to our guests. These teams carry out rigorous audits to check for every small and big issue (for instance, from bathroom cleanliness to overall safety of the property) and fix them immediately to provide a good customer experience every single time.
Keeping in mind the current COVID19 pandemic Treebo Hotels has also newly introduced the COVID Hygiene Audit.
COVID Hygiene Audit by Treebo Hotels
To make sure all functional properties under the Treebo flagship provide a 100% safe and secure stay, along with maintaining the regular quality standards, for our guests, Treebo Hotels also has commenced COVID Hygiene audit under the Treebo Hygiene Shield program which includes the following checks on a daily basis:
- Thermal Screening for both guests and staff
- Thorough sanitization and disinfection of rooms
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch areas as prescribed by WHO
- Following a completely contactless check-in process
- Greeting guests with a namaste as opposed to hand-shake
- Staff wearing masks and disposable gloves all the time
- In-room dining for guests following proper hygiene standards
- Adequate supply of sanitizers and tissues in the high-touch spots and rooms
Huge Milestone for Treebo Hotels
We made quality assurance and customer service core to our business model and strive to improve upon it with the ever-changing business scenarios. Getting an ISO 9001:2015 Certificate only explicates our obsession over providing the best quality stay experience to our guests in all Treebo properties across 100+ cities.
This is a huge milestone and definitely a moment of pride for us and our stakeholders as we consider it a reward for what we have strongly believed throughout our journey – Customers first. Always.
As a customer, if you are wondering what an ISO 9001:2015 certification is and why this is important to Treebo Hotels as a brand, hang in there as we will walk you through all the relevant details below.
What is an ISO 9001 and Quality Management System?
ISO 9001 is the international standard that states the requirements for a quality management system. Organizations are expected to exhibit consistent compliance with this standard and provide products and services that are in tune with the regulatory and customer requirements.
Quality Management System is a system responsible for documenting responsibilities, procedures and processes to achieve quality objectives and policies. Organizations are able to meet the customer and regulatory needs with the help of a QMS and improve its efficiency consistently.
It is an international standard that provides a set of standardized requirements for quality management systems. Companies gain certification by implementing policies, procedures and systems that follow and meet ISO standards, which are assessed by an accredited and impartial third-party certification body.
In the case of Treebo Hotels, KVQA CERTIFICATION SERVICES PVT. LTD. performed a series of audits and will continue ongoing assessments to monitor compliance.
What This Certification Means for Treebo
Treebo Hotels is known for its quality stronghold and as an ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) certified hotel chain, we are now certified for:
- Excellent customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Providing high-quality service consistently
- Better adaptability to changing market standards
- Providing a safe, secure & reliable stay to all guests
But we do not stop here. Keeping in mind the current situation, we have also improved and revised our standard operating procedures to improve our safety and hygiene standards and provide a 100% quality and safe stays for our customers. We know our customers love and trust our services and we care for their safety and peace of mind.
Our services will now also involve stringent hygiene and safety check enlisted below.
- Thermal screening and recording the temperatures of guests and staff
- Sanitizing guest luggage with their permission
- Following good hand hygiene by all staff
- Offering sanitizers, masks and tissues for guests
- Floor markings to maintain social distancing
- Contactless check-in process by the Front Desk Manager
- Disinfecting the room keys
- Safety instruction posters on elevators and rooms
- Ventilating the rooms and sanitizing them well
- Proper cleaning and sanitization of bathrooms
- Frequent disinfecting of public areas and lobbies
What Can You as a Customer Expect from Treebo Hotels?
As an organization committed to customer satisfaction and improved customer experience, we would continue doing so even now. But considering the current situation of COVID19 pandemic, we would be following even more stringent steps to help our guests enjoy a 100% safe and secure stay with us. You can expect
- Fully sanitized and disinfected rooms to stay
- Constant sanitizing and cleaning of high-touch areas
- Contactless service by housekeeping
- Temperature check for staff and guests with Contactless Temperature Gun
In conclusion, receiving an ISO 9001:2015 QMS certificate has only enhanced our efficiency and effectiveness in providing a quality-guaranteed and safe stay for our customers. We will continue to follow our golden rule – Customers first. Always.