Weather is changing its colours and soon summers will arrive. Before you book your flight tickets, we are here to remind you there is something in your backyard. There might not be any waterfall in Delhi but you have got to wait before we tell you this. We are going to give you a complete list of a waterfall in Delhi which you can decide upon without having to take any flight to reach there.
Along with mentioning the name of the place, we will also provide you with other details like the distance count and the places to see around.
12 of the Outstanding Waterfall Near Delhi to Make a Short Trip!
Waterfalls Within 100-300 km from Delhi
1. Patna Falls: Rishikesh
The famous pilgrimage Rishikesh also gives you the wonderful opportunity to witness the absolutely adorable view of this waterfall located nearby. The water Falls are the best escapade and you will be left spellbound once you visit to see this beauty.
- How to reach: 250 Kms from Delhi, 6.5 Kms from Rishikesh railway station, both via road
- Best time to visit: August- October
- Places to see around: Pilgrimages like Har Ki Paudi, Lakshman Jhula, Haridwar
2. Kempty Falls: Mussoorie
Let’s start with the one that is the closest escape. The Kempty falls are nearby Mussoorie. Towns like Mussoorie and Dehradun are close to add up to your trip and make it a whole lot alluring to discover the virgin nature.
- How to reach: 289 km- A 7 hours drive via road from Delhi
- Best time to visit: March-April or October-November
- Places to see around: Dehradun, Mussoorie, jungle trek, local cafes
3. Badri Falls: Solan
Absolutely adorable to witness, These waterfalls are located in a small town, Solan, Himachal Pradesh. Set right against the sight of snow clad mountains, these waterfalls present you the best view of nature.
- How to reach: 313 Kms from Delhi, takes about 6 hours to reach via road
- Best time to visit: March and mid-June
- Places to see around: Sotapanth lake and Badrinath temple
Waterfalls Within 300-600 km from Delhi
4. Chadwick Falls: Shimla
These beautiful waterfalls are situated in Shimla. The view of seeing the water falling to the ground is mesmerizing. Little droplets when touching your skin will have a soothing and calming effect.
- How to reach: 350 Kms from Delhi, takes about 6 hours to reach via road
- Best time to visit: When it rains in Shimla that is June to mid-August
- Places to see around: Shimla city, Jakhoo temple
5. Bhimlat Falls: Bundi
These Majestic waterfalls are located in the sultry region of Rajasthan, in Bundi. the view is breath-taking and that is the least to mention. This natural waterfall near Delhi can hold you captivated by its beauty.
- How to reach: 472 Kms from Delhi- NCR region, Road trip
- Best time to visit: July- September
- Places to see around: Forts in Rajasthan and enjoy regional food in local restaurants
6. Machhrial Falls: Kangra
Truly astounding view of these waterfalls can be seen in a small town nearby Kangra or 27 Kms from Dharamshala. This waterfall near Delhi is a perfect escape, absolutely what you are looking for. The places around are not something that you can afford to miss.
- How to reach: 520 Kms from Delhi via road and 25 Kms from Dharamshala via road
- Best time to visit: September- October
- Places to see around: Dharamshala town, Mecloedganj, Monastery, Naddi, Dharamkot
7. Birthi Falls: Munsiyari
A short trek from Munsiyari will take a whole new and exotic view of Birthi Falls. This is totally soothing for the soul to get to see such virgin creations of God.
- How to reach: At a distance of about 521 Kms from Delhi, Road trip
- Best time to visit: June- August that is monsoon season
- Places to see around: Trekking to jungles around
8. Rehala Falls: Manali
Manali has always been an option when it comes to having a vacation. These waterfalls are situated in Manali. You will forget about all the negative that has till now been upsetting your mind. Visit these waterfalls to feel refreshed and peaceful.
- How to reach: 533 km from Delhi via road. A small travel of 16 km from Manali via road, on the way to Rohtang pass
- Best time to visit: Any time of the year is fine for visiting but save this one for summers
- Places to see around: Temples around Manali, local shops
9. Bundla Falls: Palampur
Bundla Falls are found in the hilly geography of Palampur, a small town in Himachal Pradesh. The town is known for its green view because of the land covering tea gardens. the place is blessed to have heavy rainfall during monsoon which enhances the beauty of the view.
- How to reach: At about 545 Kms from Delhi, about 6 and a half hours travel via road
- Best time to visit: September- October
- Places to see around: Neugal Cafe, Baijnath temple, Saurav Van Vihar
10. Bhagsu Falls: Mcleodganj
Situated in the lap of nature, Bhagsu falls can serve you the purpose pretty well. The place is already so much famous that it is always found filled with tourists. It is a trek of about an hour from the ‘Bhagsu Nag’ temple which is Lord Shiva temple.
Hence, this also serves as a pilgrimage. The view of this natural waterfall near Delhi from the point where you start your trek is astonishingly beautiful. There is a small cafe near the fall.
- How to reach: 550 Kms from Delhi via road
- Best time to visit: October or monsoon season
- Places to see around: Bhagsu Nag temple, Monastery, Tibet Museum
11. Palani Falls: Kullu
Surrounded by greenery on all the sides, Palani falls are situated in Kullu. It is known to have that beautiful view and best natural aroma around itself. This view will definitely washout all negativity from your mind.
- How to reach: The falls are 550 Kms from Delhi connected via NH21
- Best time to visit: March- April
- Places to see around: Campaigning on river side of the river Beas
12. Sissu Falls: Manali-Leh Highway
If you are tired of the hustle of running life and want a solitaire time, this waterfall near Delhi is the one you can count upon. These falls will give you the best treat of nature. Not many people visit this place so its best when it comes to a “me- time”.
- How to reach: From Delhi, it is a travel of 628 Km via road
- Best time to visit: November- March
- Places to see around: There are not many places around that but trek can opt
So, the meal has been cooked for you. You just have to eat it up! Pack your bags up and get new camera rolls because you would not want to miss any view. The above listed are the best waterfalls near Delhi. Get going to have a taste of natural beauty. You are going to forget about stuff like stress and negativity when you visit these waterfalls near Delhi.