The divine city of Amritsar invites travellers from all over the world to experience spirituality, great food and the best of entertainment. It is best known for the Golden Temple and places of historical importance. However, it is time to explore the city beyond this. So, take your swim gears out and check out the best water park in Amritsar.
For the best fun and engaging time with your loved ones, opt for a day out at one of the best water parks in Amritsar. The city has many amusement parks clubbed with water parks offering additional fun. This water park in Amritsar is filled with unlimited rides, stimulating roller coasters, palatable food and cleanliness. All of it simply adds to more fun to your trip. Moreover, Treebo hotels surely offer comfort after tiring days of exploration.
Water park in Amritsar: Top 3 you must visit are –
Amritsar treats you with all the love and thrill which can be best experienced at Funland. This famous amusement park attracts tourists as well as locals to try the many exciting rides. Funland is a great destination to witness an adrenaline rush with amazing activities, small water park areas and whatnot! Moreover, the rides are designed for kids as well as adults here.
As you step into Funland, little ones are sure to fall in love with the statues of animals. Also, do not forget to click hundreds of pictures, as the amusement park is huge enough to entertain you throughout. There are areas dedicated for car rides as well as trampolines. The toy train is a popular attraction as it makes you roam the entire place in a smooth transit.
Funland is best known for being an affordable fun destination where kids get an opportunity to run, roam and be a part of thrilling rides, all at once. To satisfy your taste buds, it also has a canteen serving delicious food. So, when in Amritsar, have fun at the Funland!
Entry Fee: INR 10 for Adults | INR 5 for Kids below 12 years
Timings: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Location: 3, M.M Malviya Road, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Nagar, Company Bagh, Amritsar, Punjab 143001
2. Sun City Amusement & Water Park
The best water park in Amritsar waits for you to enter into a world of stimulating rides and thrills. Sun City Amusement and Water Park is best known for a combination of rides that cater to kids as well as adults. This Amritsar water park attracts locals and tourists and also tops the list with the availability of different rides.
It has a dedicated swimming area with swimming pools and water rides. You can find short rides for kids or go for the bigger ones or the wave pool for an extra kick! Make sure to book hotels in Amritsar for a budget-friendly stay after a tiring time here. The 5-acre water park has aqua dancing and an amazing kids’ pool to splash water in a safe zone.
Another part of Sun City is an amusement park with various attractions, including Sun Spine, Thumak Thumak, Humpty Dumpty and Toofan Mail. So, are you ready to unwind and find comfort after a thrilling time here? Go, get your swimsuits out and enjoy the best water park in Amritsar.
Entry Fee: INR 350 Onwards for Amusement Park | INR 600 Onwards for Water Park
Timings: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Location: Sun City, New Rajesh Nagar, Amritsar, Punjab 143003
3. Rainbow Resorts Water Park Amritsar
Isn’t it too exciting to be doing so many thrilling things in a day’s time? Well, that’s exactly what you get at the best water park in Amritsar. The water park has many slides for kids as well as adults.
Apart from this, Rainbow Resorts is famous for Go Karting where locals shower all their love. If you love adventure, go for Ziplining, Bamboo Bridge and Hanging Log here. You may also try paintball and indulge in different kinds of interesting activities with friends and family here. Make sure to taste the mouth-watering food served in the in-house eatery.
Entry Fee: INR 500 Onwards
Timings: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Location: 16 Milestone, Attari Border Road, V.P.O. Chidden, Amritsar, Punjab 143001
So, it is your time to check out the best water park in Amritsar, indulge in fun and take home memories of thrill! Make sure to book your comfort with budget-friendly Treebo hotels well in advance.
1. Which are the top places to visit in Amritsar?
How can you not visit the divine Golden Temple? Known as Sri Harmandir Sahib, this temple attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world. Located amidst the sacred waters, Golden Temple is known for its divinity and tranquil vibes. You can always hear prayers and chants perfect for meditating your mind. Make sure to take pleasure from the delectable langar (prasad) server here. There is indeed a sense of calmness here, and this one has to be on your list!
History is everywhere in India, and one part of it can be spotted at the Jallianwala Bagh. You can witness statues of warriors and even visit the garden areas here.
As the name suggests, the Partition Museum offer glimpses of the tales of partition and wars after the partition of India. You can find stories and materials dating back to the British era and also know how the partition process happened during that time. With interesting architecture and documentaries, you are sure to have a great sense of patriotism after visiting this place.
2. What to buy for friends and family from Amritsar?
- Punjabi Juttis are famous in the areas of Amritsar and Patiala. You can find a variety of handmade juttis using different color block techniques. Since they are made of leather, they make a great souvenir for friends and family.
- Pashmina Shawls signify the artist work of people in the north region. With bright colors and intricate designs, each shawl stands as a heritage piece of India.
- Phulkari dupatta is also a popular form of clothing found in the bustling markets of Amritsar. After a crazy day at the best water park in Amritsar, plan your next day exploring the best of Phulkari patterns.
3. Where to eat in Amritsar?
- All India Famous is a popular eatery known for the authentic Amritsari Kulcha. It is the smoky flavour of the Kulchas topped with butter that directly melts in your mouth.
- Friends Dhaba is another destination for non-vegetarian versions of Kulchas and tandoor delicacies. You must try Keema Naan with delicious gravy here. Do not forget to try the popular Lassi of Amritsar.
- Kesar Da Dhaba is your go-to destination to try the traditional Maa ki dal and palak paneer. The place attracts tourists to witness the pungent flavours in each dish.
4. Where to stay in Amritsar?
Amritsar is a bustling city, and you can find not one but many accommodation options in the city. Right from luxuriously decorated hotels to affordable hotels offering comfort, everything can be found here. You can also find hostels, homestays or lodges in the city. However, if you are looking for a budget-friendly stay with friends or family, Treebo Hotels are sure to suit your needs.
5. What is the best time to visit Amritsar?
Amritsar is famous throughout the year for tourist activities. However, the peak season is between the months of November and March, where the temperature is pleasant.