Treebo Hotels, a customer-centric and India’s most-loved budget hotel chain, has been supporting Vande Bharat Mission – India’s efforts to bring back the citizens who are stranded in the various parts of the world.
As a travel partner, we are committed to providing safe stays to our dear friends who are returning to the country and would require a safe and hygienic place to self-isolate.
Self-isolation is mandatory for all international travellers reaching the country and the duration is different for different states. Before meeting their respective families, all international travellers are required to isolate, monitor their health and check whether they develop COVID19 symptoms. If they are fine, post the self-isolation period, they can travel to their homes. But in case they develop symptoms, they must seek immediate medical assistance immediately.
How Treebo Supports Vande Bharat Mission
Treebo Hotels is fully prepared to accommodate and host our friends who have returned safely to the country under the Vande Bharat Mission. We provide all essential services required during self-isolation to the guests and ensure they enjoy a stress-free stay with us – from sanitized rooms equipped with sanitizer and tissue boxes, prompt room service, completely contactless in-room dining facility and much more.
We also take special care to sanitize and disinfect the public areas, lobby etc. frequently to ensure complete safety and peace of mind of our guests.
How to Book a Treebo for Self Isolation
In order to avoid all hassles and expedite the booking process, we are providing a call and book facility to the guests.
Guests can call us directly on +91-9322800100 for inquiries as well as for booking hotels.
All guests’ stays are fully protected by Treebo Hygiene Shield safety standards.
Treebo Hygiene Shield
As an ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) certified hotel chain, Treebo Hotels guarantees high quality and safety standards across all its hotels. With the view of securing and protecting our guests, we have introduced Treebo Hygiene Shield which is a set of safety protocols stringently followed in all our hotels.
The video below gives you a glimpse of all the safety measures taken by our hotels and hotel staff for guest safety and security.
Treebo Hygiene Shield includes:
- Compulsory wearing of masks and disposable gloves by our hotel staff
- Use of Infrared Thermometer for thermal screening at the entrance
- Use of 4% Virex solution to disinfect luggage, AC grill filter, high touchpoints in the washrooms, guest rooms, public areas
- Provision of 70% alcohol sanitizer at the reception, elevator, common area and rooms
- Provision of tissues at reception and room. Provision of masks for guests who are not carrying masks.
- Mandatory display of Aarogya Setu app both by front office staff and the guest
- Contactless check-in and check-out process
- Proper floor markings for social distancing
Revised Guidelines for International Travellers
Before planning your travel, please take note of these important revised guidelines for international travellers issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The passengers must
- Submit a self-declaration form on online portal www.newdelhiairport.in at least 72 hours prior to travel.
- Give the undertaking to undergo mandatory self-isolation/quarantine for 14 days.
For more details, do’s and don’ts please check out the government guidelines in the link mentioned above.
We are extremely fortunate to extend our full support to the Vande Bharat Mission. We are eager to host you!