Whether you are planning to meet your parents after weeks of separation or as an employer, contemplating on calling your employees back to work, safety is an undeniable aspect that you must consider in these difficult times. It is important to isolate yourself or your employees for some time at a safe distance in a hygienic place and monitor the health for COVID19 symptoms. To help you find a safe and hygienic place to stay, as your trusted travel partner, Treebo Hotels has introduced the Safe Distance Program – the perfect solution to stay in isolation and monitor oneself.
What Is Treebo Safe Distance Program?
Treebo Safe Distance program is our initiative to cater to your need to stay at a safe distance in a hygienic place with all amenities. It is the perfect solution when you want to be extra-sure and stay away from family or colleagues for enough time to see if any symptoms emerge. You can stay at any Treebo Hotel in isolation for as long as you want and strictly monitor your health until you feel confident to step out.
What Does Treebo Safe Distance Program Offer You?
Coronavirus pandemic has drastically altered the travel scenario making it mandatory for everyone travelling to a different city to self-isolate themselves and monitor their health conditions. We understand your concern for the safety of your family members or colleagues, and the need for you to stay isolated in a clean, sanitized and well-maintained place with all essential amenities before meeting them. As a solution to all your safety concerns, we have introduced Treebo Safe Distance Program which includes:
1 Pre-designed 5, 7, 10, 14-day packages at attractive prices
2 Strict room isolation and temperature checks
3 Trained staff wearing gloves and masks
4 All meals included and served in the room
5 Thoroughly sanitized rooms protected by Treebo Hygiene Shield
6 Option to work from Treebo
Let us walk you through each of the offerings mentioned above.
1. Pre-designed 5, 7, 10, 14-day packages at attractive prices
Treebo offers you pre-designed 5, 7, 10 and 14-day stay packages starting from Rs 1100 + taxes per day to choose as per your requirements. Additionally, you can also extend your stay beyond the chosen package for the same price (starting from Rs 1100 + taxes/day) in case you wish to be extra careful. You can enjoy all services and amenities as long as you stay with us.
Treebo Safe Distance Packages
- 5 days package starting from Rs 6000 (inclusive of taxes) + Rs 250 per meal*
- 7 days package starting from Rs 8500 (inclusive of taxes) + Rs 250 per meal*
- 14 days package starting from Rs 17500 (inclusive of taxes) +Rs 250 per meal*
*Actual charges may vary depending on the type of property and the meal chosen by the guest.
2. Strict room isolation and temperature checks
Thermal screening is mandatorily performed across all Treebo Hotels for both staff and guests. The hotel staff check and record your temperature before the check-in process using the Contactless Temperature Gun and in case the temperature reading is >99°F, they will politely direct you to the nearest medical facility for better medical assistance.
Post thermal screening and contactless check-in process, you can stay in the room of your choice and isolate yourself as long as you want to monitor your health for symptoms.
3. Trained staff wearing gloves and masks
All Treebo staff are well-trained to follow the revised protocols under Treebo Hygiene Shield and are also mandatorily instructed to wear masks and disposable gloves at all times. Before interacting with you, they adhere to the hand hygiene guidelines prescribed by WHO: washing hands every hour, sanitizing hands before touching anything, using masks and disposable gloves. Our staff change their disposable gloves before interacting with every new guest.
They also wear masks and gloves while serving you food, cleaning your room or providing you with any service that you have requested for.
Once you reach the reception desk, post the thermal screening, the front desk manager also hands you a face mask in case you are not carrying one of your own. We greet you with a Namaste at all times as opposed to shaking your hands previously.
4. In-room dining facility
To facilitate your self-isolation and ensure proper safety, our housekeeping staff serve all the meals in your room. Each meal will be charged Rs 200, including refills. We follow a strict protocol, as prescribed under Treebo Hygiene Scheme, for in-room dining process which includes:
- All rooms are provided with an in-room dining menu for reference and order can be placed over a call to the housekeeping staff.
- The Food & Beverage staff sanitize their hands and wear gloves and masks. They sanitize the breakfast tray, cutlery and crockery and ensure every food/beverage item has a lid or is sealed with cling film. They also follow social distancing while on the way to the guest rooms.
- To avoid any contact with the guest, the staff will place the breakfast tray on a table, ring the bell and step back 2 feet and wait. Once the guest answers the door, they will politely request the guest to pick up the tray. After checking for further assistance, the staff will move the table away from the door.
5. Thoroughly sanitized rooms protected by Treebo Hygiene Shield
In order to ensure you enjoy a completely safe and hygienic stay with us, Treebo Hotels has included a revised set of safety protocols under the Treebo Hygiene Shield Program – Best-in-class safety standards across all Treebo hotels. Treebo Hygiene Shield prescribes an elaborate sanitizing and disinfecting protocol that starts right from the entrance of the hotel and also includes the public area, elevators, guest rooms and washrooms and the staff area. Along with this, all hotel staff also conduct thermal screening of staff and guests, wear masks, disposable gloves all the time and follow WHO-prescribed hand hygiene protocols before attending to any guest.
The sanitizing protocols under Treebo Hygiene Shield followed by our housekeeping staff for sanitizing the guest rooms include:
- Cleaning every high touchpoint in the guest rooms and washrooms with 4% Virex solution and clean cloth before check-in.
- Changing the bed linen once in every two days or as and when requested by the guest to avoid frequent entry into the guest room.
- Cleaning and sanitizing the tea kettle, mugs and glasses by washing them with Vim Gel and hot water and then drying them with a clean cloth.
- Providing a bracket with a sanitizer dispenser and a box of tissues in every guest room and refilling the same regularly.
- Cleaning the AC grill filter and disinfecting it with 4% Virex solution before reinstalling.
- A Room Hygiene Safety poster is placed on the bathroom door facing the room for you to go through.
6. Option to work from Treebo Hotels
We understand your need to stay focussed and work peacefully, remotely. Treebo Safe Distance facilitates working remotely from any Treebo hotel by providing you with a completely isolated and safe space to work efficiently. We also provide high-speed Internet access that you can use for working online. The housekeeping staff will ensure not to interrupt you unless you call them for any purpose.
Easy booking process
You can enquire, book and confirm your stay by calling us directly on +91-9322800100 and select Option 2 on IVR. We will assist you in your booking process and also send a confirmation mail as soon as your booking is confirmed.
As an ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) certified hotel chain, Treebo Hotels ensures you a hygienic stay while you go for self-isolation in any of our hotels across the country. Treebo Safe Distance is the perfect solution for you to stay at a distance and monitor your health. With strict protocols prescribed under the Treebo Hygiene Shield and a 50-point checklist strictly adhered by all our hotels, rest assured to enjoy a completely safe and protected stay with us.
We look forward to hosting you!
July 18, 2020
Hi..good change in the challenging time..
Flexible and adoptable solution.
August 30, 2020
All is Excellent Good Staff Nice Food
November 12, 2020
December 7, 2020
Really superb hotel..very polite staff and hotel manager..all person behaviour is so good…food quality is also good..
December 13, 2020