If you are looking for one of the best and natural ways to relax, then there can be no better idea than camping. Hyderabad, which is famous for being the industrial and technological hub for most of the people, has many places where you can try camping. Camping near Hyderabad is one of the best ways to connect with nature and find the peace of mind.
Just imagine sitting under the quiet sky and listening to the sound of the water and enjoying the surrounded campfire. Isn’t the whole idea totally relaxing and peaceful? You too can enjoy this experience by visiting these amazing places that make the best spots for camping near Hyderabad.
7 Outstanding Places for Camping Near Hyderabad
1. Ananthgiri Hills
This is one of the best camping places near Hyderabad that can be visited. The place is well surrounded by the beauty of nature and extreme greenery. The surrounding hills, waterfall, river, and forest make this place as the paradise for nature’s lovers.
One can easily find comfortable accommodation near the place. However, to add to the adventurous experience many people prefer living in their own tent. There are many adventurous activities that one can also try near to this place.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 81.5 km
- Things to do: Trekking, admiring nature’s beauty, relaxing with the surrounding peaceful environment
- Best time to visit: From July to October
Suggested to Read : Hyderabad is Famous For
2. Pocharam Dam
This place is one of the best for experiencing rejuvenating experience with camping. It is surrounded by the wildlife sanctuary and a very beautiful lake that adds to the beauty of the place. The weather here at this place is extremely pleasant and therefore most of the people prefer this place as their camping location.
Along with bird watching, there are high chances to witness wolf, forest cats, leopard, chital and other wildlife animals. Don’t forget to visit the place for experiencing the best camping experience near Hyderabad.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 120 km
- Things to do: Driving to nearby areas, bird watching, witnessing wildlife animals
- Best time to visit: From October to July
3. Ethipothala Waterfalls
Ethipothala waterfall is the best place for camping if one is looking for the perfect combination of natural beauty and greenery. This is one of the most popular camping spots near Hyderabad and thus attracts many tourists throughout the year.
The sound of the waterfall surrounded by the green dense forest makes one of the unique combinations that add to the beauty of the place and excitement of the tourists. This place is also one of the choices for night camping near Hyderabad.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 176 km
- Things to do: Boating, trekking, admiring nature’s beauty, rappelling, river crossing
- Best time to visit: From July to October
Also read : 9 Beautiful Waterfalls in Hyderabad
This place is one of the popular choices that attract the people for trying camping near Hyderabad. It is surrounded by the Eturnagaram sanctuary and is a delightful treat for the visitors. One can experience the beauty of nature in its best form near this place while camping.
Apart from being the popular and famous destination for day camping, the place is also popular amongst the tourist experiencing night camping.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 217 km
- Things to do: Lake crossing, hot air ballooning, kayaking, rope courses, slacklining
- Best time to visit: Winter seasons from October to February
5. Nallamala Forest
Nallamala forest is the very popular jungle camping spots near Hyderabad. Surrounded by nature’s beauty, this place offers the right combination of adventure and thrilling activities to its visitors. One can also witness wildlife spotting along with the other camping activities at this place.
This place is the major attraction that catches the attention of the people who are looking for thrill, excitement, and fun at an affordable price. Don’t forget to visit this camping spot near Hyderabad for an adventurous experience.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 232 km
- Things to do: Visit Shiva Temple, bird watching, trekking, guided walks, spotting wildlife animals, admiring the beauty of Cumbum Lake
- Best time to visit: From December to February
Also Read : Hill Station near Hyderabad
This is one of the oldest places in Hyderabad that now attracts the people and tourists for experiencing camping adventures. It is surrounded by ancient caves, temples and the very famous Chaprala wildlife sanctuary.
Tourists generally prefer placing their own tents and living in them for witnessing the thrill of night camping as well. This place which makes one of the best places for trekking as well offers its visitors with amazing and breath-taking natural beauty.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 419 km
- Things to do: Witnessing the adventures of thick forests, bird watching, admiring nature’s beauty, spotting wildlife.
- Best time to visit: Between October and March
7. Horsley Hills
If you love to admire the beauty of nature, then this place would be the perfect treat for you. This place is surrounded by the natural beauty, waterfall, mountains, hills, greenery, and wildlife sanctuary which makes this place as one of the most visited places for camping.
This place makes the perfect destination to sit back and relax in the peaceful surroundings of nature. One will surely be impressed by the beauty of the place and will surely fall in love with their camping experience at this place.
- Distance from Hyderabad: 527 km
- Things to do: Rappelling, rock climbing, Ziplining, relaxing in nature’s beauty, spotting wildlife
- Best time to visit: December to March
These camping places near Hyderabad are one of the major attractions for the tourists that make this place as the most visited places throughout the year. Most of these places are at a certain distance from Hyderabad, thus, you plan your trips with ample amount of time. If one is looking for more adventure then they can try the various spots for night camping near Hyderabad as well.
Let us know if you have visited any one of the places and your experience at that place. We would also love to hear your experience once you have visited these places and have tried the adventures of camping near Hyderabad.
Book pleasant stays with Treebo hotels in Hyderabad.