The south Indian city of India, Hyderabad, boasts of streets brimming with local delicious varieties of food. The historical city of India is home to a number of upscale restaurants, historic street food stalls and so forth.
The beauty of Hyderabad can never be described without mentioning the aesthetic taste in its food varieties. The serpentine alleys of Hyderabad are distinguished by the crisp and fragrance of its food and beverage respectively. This guide is to give you an idea of Hyderabad famous food places.
So, let’s make your taste buds tickling with this list. These places must be thronged at least once you are scheduling your vacation to Hyderabad.
11 Hyderabad Famous Food Places to Indulge In
1. Sardar Ji’s Chaat, Gachibowli
Located in the food hub of Gachibowli, Sardar Ji’s Chaat is a popular landmark to give your taste buds a perfect treat. Be assured of cleanliness and other parameters if you are planning to visit this place. The outlet is well maintained and offers a great ambience.
- Location– Old Mumbai Road, Indira Nagar
- Must try– Paneer Butter Masala, Chilled Buttermilk
- Timings– 12 PM to 3.30 PM and 7 PM to 10.30 PM
Also Read : 14 Options for Street Shopping in Hyderabad for Shopaholics
2. Gokul Chaat, Koti
Known as the best eatery in the city of Hyderabad, Gokul Chaat serves delicious chaat and pav bhaji in particular. The hallmark of its quality is the only reason why it is occupied by its lovers throughout the day.
- Location– Women’s College Road, Hyderabad
- Must try– Ragda Samosa, Pista Kulfi
- Timings– 9 AM to 10.45 PM
3. Maharaja Chaat, Madhapur
A superb destination to have a calorie of crisp and crunch, Maharaja Chaat offers a range of street food in Hyderabad. The location of this place is also magnificent and allures a large number of patrons every year.
- Location– Near Home Mart, Kavuri Hills
- Must try– Masala Pav Bhaji
- Timings– 3.30 PM to 10 PM
4. Ohri’s Chowpatti, Banjara Hills
The street food delicacy in Hyderabad food places is just the best thing you would ask for. The tangy taste and a variety of options at your disposal are what this place is famous for. This destination is a heaven for the foodies and is an ultimate hangout place.
- Location– Ohri’s Banjara, 12, Hyderabad
- Must try– Special Aloo Toast, Rabri Malpua
- Timings– 1 PM to 11.30 PM
Also Read : A Complete List of Things & Places Hyderabad Is Famous For
5. Lamakaan, Banjara Hills
Your hunt for a perfect Hyderabadi food ends here at the Lamakaan shop. The posh area of Banjara Hills is famous because of this particular shop as it offers a range of local food. Matching your qualified taste, Lamakaan is a must to visit place for the food lovers.
- Location– Near GVK One, Road 5
- Must try– Dahi Vada, Mirchi Bhaji
- Timings– 10 AM to 10 PM
6. Golden Point Tea and Snacks
This place is a hub for the night out lovers to hang out with friends and loved ones. The eatery offers the best noodles in the city and said to be a unique place to party occasionally. Golden Point tea and snacks are just the best way to quench your taste buds.
- Location– Beside Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Near Flyover, Street 14
- Must try– Egg and Chicken Noodles, Fried Rice, Samosa
- Timings– 5 AM to 12 AM
Also read : 17 Popular Places To Visit Near Hyderabad
7. Rajasthani Jalebi and Namkeen
One of the oldest shops in the Charminar area, Rajasthani Jalebi and Namkeen shop is a gourmet’s delight. The shop specialises in serving the best jalebi and imarti that would leave you craving for more. Go and taste the sumptuous delight at this shop in Hyderabad.
- Location– Chintal MET, Near Ruhi Café
- Must try– Jalebis and Imartis
- Timings– 7 AM to 10 PM
8. Momos Point
You don’t really need an appetite for Momos, do you? Momos Point near the Habsiguda and Secunderabad area offers the best Momos in Hyderabad. Served with a tangy taste of spicy chutney, you get to savour the best momos at this place.
- Location– Balaji Arcade, Studio 11, Habsiguda
- Must try– Chocolate Momos
- Timings– 5.30 PM to 9.30 PM
9. Lakshman Ki Bandi
Lakshman ki Bandi is an ideal food heaven for those who want to taste the typical Hyderabadi food. With almost all the south Indian delicacies on its menu, this place attracts the foodies who are ready to taste something unique and great.
- Location– Near Mangalhat Road, Begum Bazaar
- Must try– Melting butter idlis
- Timings– 7 AM to 4.30 PM
Also Read : 17 Things to Do in Hyderabad To Feel Like A Local
10. Govind’s Bandi
The fluffy soft idlis served with a tangy coconut chutney with a bowl of sambhar will give you the best taste in Hyderabad. This is what this place is famous for. This place is a definite recommendation by all the patrons visited over here.
- Location– Gulzar Hauz, Ghansi Bazar
- Must try– Tawa Idli
- Timings– 6 AM to 1 PM
11. Tibbs Frankie
Here comes a unique variety of mouth-watering dish in the city of Hyderabad. The variety of rolls, well-cooked chicken blended with superb spices and much more would leave you to spellbound. The street food enthusiasts prefer this place as the best over the rest.
- Location– Chains all around Hyderabad
- Must Try– Chicken Tikka Roll
- Timings– 11 AM to 10.30 PM
Hyderabad has always attracted patrons from around the globe. The tourism factor in Hyderabad is the best one can ask for. You must be craving to tell us about your personal experience at these places. We would be glad to hear from you in the comments section below. Your feedback is appreciated and do let us know if something is left in the above list/ discussion.
Book budget-friendly and safe Treebo hotels in Hyderabad now!