Hyderabad is one such amazing place to live. It is not only famous for its beautiful surroundings but is also known to offer many amazing tourist spots for its visitors. Every year, many tourists visit the place for exploring the amazing beauty that this place has its store. While the place has many things to offer to its visiting tourists, the place is also much fun for the people living in there by offering amusement park in Hyderabad.
They are the perfect place to visit when looking for some relief from the harsh summers of Hyderabad. Here are some of the amusement parks in Hyderabad that can be tried for escaping the heat waves of the summers.
8 Famous Amusement Park in Hyderabad
1. Jal Vihar, Hussain Nagar
Jal Vihar is one of the best and most amazing amusement parks in Hyderabad. This amusement park makes the right choice to be visited with the entire family and your loved ones. The park has something in its store for everyone.
Thus, no matter if you are an adult or a kid, you will something interesting for yourself in the park. The park is famous for offering many games and water rides for both kids and adults. Further, adding the essential part of the amusement park is the fact that it is an affordable place to visit.
- Entry fee: INR 150 for the kids (including water games) INR 200 for adults (including water games)
- Location: 22/9, Necklace Rd, Hussain Sagar, Hyderabad, Telangana,500063, India
- Attractions: Water games both for adults and kids, rain dance, wave pool
- Timings: 11a to 7 pm all days
2. Ocean Park, Gandipet Lake
This amusement park is located at 20km from Hyderabad city in the lavish ground area. It is one of the first few amusement and theme parks in Hyderabad and is, therefore, one of the most visited parks.
The park is divided into two main sections out of which one is for the various water sports and the other is for a variety of amusement games. Most of the rides available in this amusement park are included in its entry ticket except a few for which you have to buy an additional ticket.
- Entry fee: INR 300 for adults, INR 230 for kids, INR 250 for college students, INR 220 for school students
- Location: #168 & 169, Near Cbit College, Shankerpally Road, Gandipet Lake, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500075, India
- Attractions: Water rides, dry rides, kiddies pool, wave pool, water slides, jet skiing
- Timings: 11 am to 7:30 pm all days
3. Mount Opera Multi Theme Park Resort, Vijayawada Highway
This amusement park is one of the most famous tourist places in Hyderabad. The amusement park covers an area of 55 acres for delivering some of the best water and dry rides to its visitors and tourists.
When you are visiting the amusement park, you can be absolutely sure of the quality of the services that you will get as the tourism department of Andhra Pradesh has chosen the place to be a special unit of tourism. The place can be chosen for school picnics and for its weekend packages by paying just a small and affordable amount of money.
- Entry fee: INR 425 for adults, INR 330 for kids, INR 150 for senior citizens
- Location: Batasingaram, Hyderabad-Vijayawada Highway, NH-9 Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501528, India
- Attractions: School picnics, weekend packages, go-karting, bungee jumping, bumper cars, boating, sliding and skating rings, water sports, dry rides, rain dance, rooms for indoor games
- Timings: 11 am to 6 pm all days
4. Leo Splash, Shameerpet
Before going in depth of the qualities of this amusement park, put your attention on the fact that Leo Splash amusement park is one of the most attractive amusement parks in Hyderabad. The quality of the surroundings and the place guarantees only one thing that the visitors will not leave without having ultimate fun in the amusement park.
Being the most popular and well-known amusement park in Hyderabad, you can find many exclusive packages for experiencing the various water games for you and your family. There are many water rides and slides for the kids as well as for the adults.
- Entry fee: INR 500 splurge in a splash, INR 1150 magical mornings with 10 am to 6 pm as timings of the event, INR 1150 effervescent evenings with 4 pm to 11 pm as timings of the event, INR 6000 wellness getaways
- Location: Bommaraspet, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, 500078, Andhra Pradesh
- Attractions: Rain dance with DJ, dry rides, water rides, separate pool for kids, roller-coasters rides, water zorbing, lazy river, rapid water roller-coasters
- Timings: 10 am to 11 pm all days
5. Wonderla, Kongara Khurd A Village
One thing is sure when you chose to visit this amusement park and that is that you will have lots of fun and excitement. This is not just what we are saying but the Certification of Excellence 2015, indicates this place.
There are a total of 43 thrilling rides that this amusement park offers to its visitors. Other than the varying quality of the rides, this park also offers many options for dining facility as well.
- Entry fee: Regular Tickets (Monday to Friday): INR 870 for adults, INR 680 for kids, Regular Tickets (Saturday to Sunday): INR 1,070 for adults, INR 810 for kids, Fastrack Tickets (Monday to Friday): INR 1,740 for adults, INR 1,360 for kids, Fastrack Tickets (Saturday to Sunday): INR 2,360 for adults, INR 1,780 for kids
- Location: ORR Exit No. 13, Survey No.274, Kongara Khurd A Village, Ravirala Post, Maheshwaram Mandala, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501510, India
- Attractions: Dry rides, water sports, water slides and rides, thrill rides, entertainment activities
- Timings: 10 am to 6 pm – Monday to Friday, 10 am to 7 pm – Saturday-Sunday
6. Escape Water and Adventure Park
As the name, you can totally escape from your troubles and problems in this one of the great amusement parks in Hyderabad. This amusement park is one of the greatest attractions of Hyderabad which is offering many adventurous activities to its visitors.
Escape Water Park is the perfect destination that can choose from having a quick and healthy getaway from the normal routine. The place is much more than the usual dinner and movie places and offers much interesting water and dry rides for the people.
- Entry fees: INR 400 for every person
- Location: Siddulagutta, Lane beside RGIA Police Station, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501218, India
- Attractions: Adventurous activities, water rides, dry rides
- Timings: 11 am to 6 pm
7. Snow World
If you are a winter person and love snow, then this snow amusement park is the right destination for you. This amusement park is entirely snow based and is recognized worldwide for its amazing snow activities.
The snow-based amusement park is spread across an area of 17,000 square feet which ensures that the visitors and tourists have plenty of space to enjoy themselves. From a number of snow rides, snow slides and ocean park the place makes a perfect destination for experiencing fun, excitement, thrill, and adventure in its own kinds.
- Entry fee (excluding ocean park and snow world): INR 500 for adults, INR 300 for kids
- Location: Survey No. 57, Lower Tank Bund Road, Bharath Seva Ashram Marg, Near Expotel Hotel, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500080, India
- Attractions: Ocean Park, snow world, adventurous sports, rainforest, Kalledo
- Timings: 11 am to 9 pm all days
8. Elles World
This amusement park is one another attraction in Hyderabad. This amusement park has many things to offer to each of its visitors. No matter if you are a kid or an adult person visiting the place, you will find something interesting for you as soon as you enter the amusement park.
From a wide range of water rides, the place can be visited for experiencing fun and excitement in the best possible manner. The amusement park can offer you with plenty of rides. The place is the perfect option when looking for a place at an affordable price to be visited by the family members.
- Entry fee: INR 65 for adults, INR 50 for kids
- Location: Gandipet, Osman Sagar Road, Near Ocean Park, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075, India
- Attractions: Water rides, dry rides, adventurous sports, water sports
- Timings: 11 am to 7 pm all days
These are some of the amazing amusement parks in Hyderabad that makes the perfect destination to experience fun, enjoyment and adventurous activities. These amusement parks are the attractions of Hyderabad that makes the city well-known worldwide. Let us know your experience of visiting these amusement parks by commenting below.