Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
Very good option in Mangalore city
“Spacious room and restroom, decent parking space and food options. Location was very convenient. Checkin and Checkout processes were a breeze. Overall, very good value for money. I would recommend Papillon for both family and friends group.“
-loguprakash, 24 Sep 2018 Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
My stay in Treebo
“The stay in this hotel was very good am a foreigner but i didnt see any Racism i was treated fairly and the price i paid was affordable i spend my 3nights there.let alone friendly staff wow they make you feel at home.hoping next time will find same warmth.“
-Culture61905532682, 18 Feb 2019 Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
“hotel has a very good location , friendly staff, very reasonable costing, neatly maintained and affordable, though the pantry opens at 6.30, they were able to send us coffee at 5.30 am , as we had to leave early. very understanding and friendly staff, they also helped us in getting a good driver a“ nd taxi.Decent kitchen and a dining area where we get a tasty breakfast which is complimentary, hotel played a major role in making our trip more memorable.
Thanks to treebo
-Traveler00354605210, 8 Apr 2019 Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
Excellent location, but hotel cleanliness needs significant improvement
“Staff was courteous, breakfast was excellent, location was an advantage. Staff was good enough to allow early check-in and late check-out.Room was not clean and I have to ask them to clean the room, linens were really bad. Overall, its not worth the price.“
-Sriram_Mohan, 13 Jan 2019 Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
“Average stay - Welome kit was not provided and we had to carry all our daily required stuff with us. Staff was very friendly and cooperative and location of hotel was good. I had requested for extended stay but they did not respond properly.“
-kumbhare_abhi, 14 Nov 2019 Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
“The hotel experience was quite excellent and felt safe during the unexpected curfew :
1. The location is superb, you can go to the beach in less than 30min
2. Everything is nearby: a restaurant too which was open during curfew time, it's not the best of food, but during the time of need it's“ there 😊
3. Breakfast is really good
4. The staff members are friendly and very helpful. During the curfew, they helped alot, trying to get the cab arranged and even when all were turned down managed to get an auto for us so that we leave safety to the bus stand.
5.Being a traveller and visiting many places this is the best hotel I have been too, and also they have a smile and you feel they are ready to help you out. Hope they get a restaurant added as well.
6. Parking space is plenty in terms of the City area
7. Reception and service is Great
8. If you are new to the city they will help you plan out the places you can go.
9. Rooms are clean and the cleaning service is there every day.
10. Would check-in again because of the experience😊😊
-MudassarK9, 21 Dec 2019 Review for Treebo Trend Pappilon Palace
best budget stay at Mangalore
“It is located centrally. I am staying here with family for more than 2 years whenever I get a chance to go to mangalore. Good parking and very good location to all places. They are maintaining quality since time. But sometimes rooms get booked early so we hav to book early“
-Mahesh b, 5 Jul 2019