HOTELS IN CHANDIGARH NEAR ZAKIR ROSE GARDEN
Zakir Rose Garden, also known as Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a botanical garden in the capital city Chandigarh which came into existence in the year 1967. The garden has earned recognition for being Asia's largest with its territory spread over 30 acres of land. The place house around 1600 species of roses along with other medicinal plants as well. The nearest railway station to this landmark is the Chandigarh Junction Railway Station which is located at a distance of 6.9km via Madhya Marg. The closest airport to this landmark is the Chandigarh International Airport which is located at a distance of 22.5km via NH5.Chandigarh boasts of an architecture which is acknowledged by architects all over the world along with a good quality of life. The city was a dream envisaged by Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru. If Chandigarh City is a part of your next holiday trip, make sure you check out the hotels near Zakir Rose Garden Chandigarh for your accommodation requirements. Treebo brings to you a wide variety of hotels in this area that range from elite class to Budget ones. Hotels in Chandigarh near Zakir Rose Garden provide facilities such as complimentary breakfast, in-house dining, pool facility, room service, airport pick up, and drop off, etc. Christ the King Cathedral is located at a distance of 3.0km via Madhya Marg which can easily be scaled in a time frame of 6 minutes. If you require a place to connect with the divine in peace and silence, this church is the one for you. It is the biggest church in entire Chandigarh that houses a humongous chamber for prayers. The church lights up during the Christmas week with locales participating in decorating the church. Another place to visit in the city is the Rock Garden which is located at a distance of 3.6km via Jan Marg. The place is spread over an area of 40 acres and is also known as Nek Chand's Rock Garden. The place is exceptional because it is entirely built by industrial and home waste materials.
Reviews for Hotels near Zakir Rose Garden,Chandigarh
Review for Treebo Trend Royal Empire
Unclean room and toilet
“Following are -ve points :
- floor tile was not clean
- the cupboard was very small . The shelfs of this wardrobe was unclean , so could not keep my clothes in it .
- could not turn on the A.C. When asked the reception about it , he said they are the one turning it on from reception and we gu“ ests cannot control it.
- the bathroom was drainage smelly. Seems like the smell coming out of drainage
- The water heater was not working .
- No bath towels . Need to request for it to get it .
- During the time of check in , unfortunately I found that my booking was cancelled in the App for some reason which was not my mistake . So the receptionist man said , my booking seems cancelled . And he said , if I want the room , he told me a rate which was around 5 times more than my booked amount . Hearing this , I went to Booking.con and did the booking again in front of him and I got the same low rate which I booked earlier . The receptionist seemed embarrassed to know this and he was forced to give me the room as per my booking . I’m sure he was trying to utilize the situation and get the most out of me which is totally unfair from a reputed hotel (I believe so) like Treebo
-Camper05645291746, 4 Dec 2022
Questions & Answers about Hotels near Zakir Rose Garden,Chandigarh