HOTEL IN CHANDIGARH NEAR ROCK GARDEN
The Rock Garden of Chandigarh is one of the most prominent landmarks of the city. It pulls in its own fans throughout the year from all around the country. Built in 1957 by the government official Nek Chand, it is now considered to be the epitome of imagination in the city. The garden is located at a distance of 23.3km from Chandigarh International Airport, and a distance of 7.4km from Chandigarh Railway Station.The hotels in Chandigarh near Rock Garden are one of the best accommodation places in the city, not only in terms of prices, but also in terms of the kinds of services provided here. You can feel the warmth of your own home in these hotels, with the hotel staff always around to be at your assistance. The hotel rooms are also decorated in very warm lights and have all the modern utilities that are required for a great stay, such as air conditioners, mini fridge, sofa set, king or queen-size beds, and attached bathroom having 24-hours of cold and hot water supply. It doesn’t end here as many of the hotels near Rock Garden, Pune also have in-house restaurants inside hotel premises. Food Point and Tikka Freaks are some of the street food joints in this regionThe Rock Garden of Chandigarh is only one of the many beautiful gardens and parks present here. The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is another beautiful park that you should visit if you want to spend a romantic date with your partner surrounded by pretty roses. The Japanese Garden, Butterfly Park, and Topiary Park are only some of the many other gardens in this city. Chandigarh is also famous for the ChattBir Zoo, which is not only home to many mammals but also different species of reptiles and birds. The Museum of Science is the place to go if you are generally interested in everything science. Chandigarh also has the ISKCON Temple which is a must-visit for every religious person visiting the city. Gurudwara Nada Sahib is an equally revered gurudwara where all the locals go to worship.
Reviews for Hotels near Rock Garden,Chandigarh
Review for Treebo Trend Royal Empire
Unclean room and toilet
“Following are -ve points :
- floor tile was not clean
- the cupboard was very small . The shelfs of this wardrobe was unclean , so could not keep my clothes in it .
- could not turn on the A.C. When asked the reception about it , he said they are the one turning it on from reception and we gu“ ests cannot control it.
- the bathroom was drainage smelly. Seems like the smell coming out of drainage
- The water heater was not working .
- No bath towels . Need to request for it to get it .
- During the time of check in , unfortunately I found that my booking was cancelled in the App for some reason which was not my mistake . So the receptionist man said , my booking seems cancelled . And he said , if I want the room , he told me a rate which was around 5 times more than my booked amount . Hearing this , I went to Booking.con and did the booking again in front of him and I got the same low rate which I booked earlier . The receptionist seemed embarrassed to know this and he was forced to give me the room as per my booking . I’m sure he was trying to utilize the situation and get the most out of me which is totally unfair from a reputed hotel (I believe so) like Treebo
-Camper05645291746, 4 Dec 2022
Questions & Answers about Hotels near Rock Garden,Chandigarh