“Being in the heart of Paharganj, this is absolutely the best place to stay. The staff, the entrance, the rooms, the cleanliness were beyond amazing. The way the staff makes sure you get the best experience possible is incredible. The price justifies the value and the experience. Everything is like w“ alking distance. Will definitely stay here again .
“Its a horrible place to Stay.
1. Location is too bad. Its in a very small lane, where its difficult for a car to come near hotel. A cab finds it difficult to locate it even on google maps.
2. As the cab cant come near the hotel, one has to walk to the main road with luggage.
3. Room decor is good“ , but cleanliness is too poor.
4. Bathroom cleaning was too bad.
5. Worst thing is that the hotel staff offers prostitutes.
“Nice stay comfortable staff and room hygiene proper clean,room service on time Reception person to nice to talk I m very thankfull mr. Rajesh Mishra & Mr. Bharat .🤗
I recommendent to my friend for stay here.“
“Though the rooms are good, they were not cleaned after the previous guest left the room. Neither then the room was cleaned in next 3 days. Staff is good, polite. I felt the breakfast (Omlet - INR 80 ) and coffee - (INR 50) a bit expensive. They should keep a kettle in the room. Hotel provides free w“ ater bottle which is good. 24 hours hot water is available. TV , FAN, BED are all good. Except again, Bed covers and Towel provided was not cleaned.
“Everything is fine except bedspreads and pillow covers. Cleanliness is lacking. However staff are polite and the food is nice and tasty. Location wise quite difficult to find however very close to RK Ashram Marg Metro.“
-Sureshadv, 28 Jan 2020
Questions & Answers about Hotels near Daryaganj,New Delhi