FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are thrilled that you want to reach out to us! Here are a few resources that should come in real handy.
Which cities are we present in?
OUR AMENITIES & 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE PROGRAMME
As a valued Treebo guest, you are entitled to the following assured essentials and amenities as covered under our quality guarantee program:
- Comfortable Rooms
- Assured Room Amenities
- Wholesome breakfast
- Best-in-class Service
If we slip up on any of the above, we set it right for you within 30 minutes or we will give you 100% money-back upto Rs.1200. Does not apply on hotels tagged as 'Independent Hotel'. Find more details here.
OTHER FACILITIES RELATED QUESTIONS:
Are there facilities to store my luggage in the room?
Do I get parking space in Treebo Hotels?
What are the facilities available for food in Treebo Hotels?
Is there any facility for laundry in Treebo Hotels?
Does your hotel make arrangements for airport transportation?
I am coming with a lot of luggage. Will I get help to get it to my room?
Is extra bed provided in all rooms? Is it included in room tariff?
Can I ask for a smoking room?
What is the standard check in - check out time in Treebo Hotels?
What documents are required at the time of check-in at the hotel?
What if I am arriving earlier than 12 PM and want to leave post 11 AM?
What is the cancellation policy at Treebo Hotels?
- The cancellation policy at Treebo depends on the chosen booking plan at the time of reservation, and it mayvaryfrom one booking to another*.
- Our common policies are
- These prepaid bookings will be completely non-refundable i.e. any/all payment will be retained as a fee towards cancellation.
- Free cancellation 5 days before check-in
- No cancellation charges are applied if the booking is cancelled 5 days (120 hours) before check-in.
- If a cancellation is made within 120 hours of check-in, 100% payment will be retained as the cancellation policy.
- Free cancellation 24 hours before check-in
- No cancellation charges are applied if the cancellation is made 24 hours before check-in.
- If a cancellation is made within 24 hours of check-in, one night's tariff will be deducted.
- For prepaid bookings, a refund will be processed within 10-15 days after making the appropriate deductions.
- For 'Pay at Hotel' or 'Pay later' bookings, you are requested to make a partial payment to confirm. We reserve the right to cancel bookings where partial payments have not been made. Payment made will be adjusted against the final amount payable at the hotel.
- For 'Pay at Hotel' or 'Pay later' bookings, we will contact you before the check-in date in order to reconfirm your stay. If we are not able to reach you, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
* Please check your confirmation email or booking voucher to know your plan type.
A maximum of 1 infant upto the age of 2 years and 1 child upto the age of 8 years is allowed free of charge subject to room occupancy capacity. Breakfast will be included in stay but no extra bed or mattress will be provided. Extra person charges are applicable for anyone above 8 years of age.
The maximum number of occupants in a room depends on the hotel and the room category. This can be found out during booking of the rooms for different hotels.
Our visitor policy varies depending upon the specific hotel. However, visitors are not allowed beyond 10 PM in any of our hotels. Non-resident guests must get registered as an extra occupant in the room to stay beyond this time.
No pets are allowed inside the premises/property where the accommodation is situated.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
Our hotels reserve the right of admission to ensure safety and comfort of guests. This may include cases such as local residents, unmarried and unrelated couples among others.
Ruptub Solutions Private Limited and its Hotel Partners, are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables, left unattended in guest rooms, or in any other part of the hotel premises.
BOOKING | MODIFICATION | CANCELLATION
What are the various payment modes available while booking via Treebo hotels website?
What are the different ways of making a reservation at Treebo Hotels?
How can I cancel/amend my reservation?
What happens if I do not cancel my reservation and do not turn up at Treebo on the arrival date?
I am unable to make a reservation on the website. What should I do?
What happens after I make the booking via your website?
How can I make bulk or corporate bookings?
FRIENDS OF TREEBO
What is Friends of Treebo?
How do I enroll in the program?
I didn’t get through the evaluation process. How do I still become a member?
Do we have to pay to book an audit stay?
What do I get in return of conducting an audit?
How do I submit the feedback?
By when do I have to submit the feedback?
What action do you take on the feedback we submit?
My account has been blocked. How do I get it unblocked?
What are credits, and how do I redeem them for free nights?
How many audits can I conduct at Treebo hotels?
Can I keep auditing in the same hotel always?
ON-GOING OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS
Details of our offers can be found on our website (available here) or on our social media pages.
TIE-UPS AND COLLABORATIONS
OUR HOTEL ADDRESSES AND DIRECTIONS
Directions and contact details of your booked hotel can be found in the booking confirmation E-mail that you receive after booking or in the SMS that you receive a day prior to your check-in. Alternatively, directions can be found in the hotel information page on our website. For any queries or assistance, you can reach out to us on +91 9322-800-100.